Learn how to peel a butternut squash in a simple, fast, and efficient way.
- 1 Clean Butternut Squash
- Place a cleaned and dried butternut squash on a stabilized cutting board.
- Slice off ¼ inch from each end of the squash.
- Drag a vegetable peeler from the top of the squash to the bottom, removing the peel.
- Continue removing ribbons of peel from the entirety of the squash.
- Then, split the squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds from the cavity inside the bulbous end.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Knife Skills
- Cuisine: Any
Keywords: how to remove the skin from butternut squash, how to peel squash